|Triple Berry Cobbler|
Triple Berry Cobbler
Our Triple Berry Cobbler is the perfect summertime dessert. This cobbler recipe is quick and easy to prepare while bursting with summer berry flavors of blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. This is one of the easiest cobbler recipes to prepare with limited ingredients. It is sweet and tart on the inside with a light, sugary golden topping. Add a scoop of ice cream on top for the ultimate dessert.
- 1 cups + 7 Tbsp Sugar, separated
- 2 tsp Lemon zest from 1 Lemon
- 1-1/3 cup Self-rising Flour
- 1-1/3 cup Milk
- 6 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 packages/2 cups Blackberries
- 2 packages/ 2 cups Raspberries
- 1 package/ 2 cups Blueberries
- Food Club Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Fresh Mint (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and flour in a large bowl, stir.
- Add milk and melted butter, stir until combined.
- Grease 9x13 baking dish with butter
- Pour batter into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle berries with 3 Tbsp sugar and lemon zest, gently stir to combine.
- Distribute the berries on top of the batter evenly.
- Sprinkle 3-4 Tbsp sugar over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle remaining 2 Tbsp sugar on top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- For best results, allow to cool 5-10 minutes before serving
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, whipped topping, and/or fresh mint.
If you have leftovers, store at room temperature, covered for up to 12 hours or refrigerate for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. To serve leftovers, you can eat cold, at room temperature, or warm in microwave for 30 seconds.